Deal with Summer. With the scorching summer heat, we can see the cucumber in large numbers on the roadside carts or in market. An essential in most salads, the flavor of cucumbers tempts everyone in the summer heat. The cucumbers are made up of 95% percent water and eating them will keep your body hydrated and works great in cleansing your body from harmful toxins. As a result, your immune system will become stronger and physical performance will improve. Eating them regularly can prevent constipation. Make a habit of eating cucumber everyday to see numerous positive health changes and beauty benefits. Cucumbers are extremely rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, carbs and vitamins C, but make sure not to peel the skin as it will decrease the important nutrients and minerals that it contains.
We are sharing some of the health benefits of cucumber. Make a salad or take out a fresh juice to beat the summer.
1. Keeps you hydrate: Cucumber contains plenty of water, so consume it regularly in every meal to feel hydrated and energetic.
2. Flushes out toxins: The vitamins flushes out the harmful toxins and boost immunity and keep you radiant. Make a drink of cucumber with carrot and spinach.
3. Nourishes you with vitamins: It helps you to avoid nutrient deficiencies and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. With regular usage, cucumber is known to dissolve kidney stones.
4. Helps in weight loss: Enjoy cucumbers in your salads and soups to get slim. The watery substance in cucumber helps you to shed on weight and gives young and energetic look.
5. Revives the eyes: Place chilled slices of cucumber on the eyes to reduce puffiness below the eyes. It is suggested that people working on the laptops must place cucumber slices on their eye lids.
6. Maintain blood pressure: It provides great relief in bringing the high and low blood pressure to normalcy and give instant energy by maintaining the adequate water requirement to the body.
7. Smoothes hair and skin: Silica, the valuable mineral in cucumber makes your hair stronger and skin softer. You can apply a paste of cucumber on the scalp of hairs to make it shinier and longer.
8. Good for diabetics. Diabetic people can enjoy cucumber as it improves a hormone needed by pancreas to produce insulin. You can almost eat as many as you want as they are low in carbohydrates and rich in vitamins.
9. Reduces cholesterol: A compound in cucumber helps reduce bad cholesterol in the blood. So lower your cholesterol by eating this super food.