Zindagi Wins is a new weekly show on Bindass TV. Its core theme – How Life Wins inspite of challenges and even when there is lack of hope and shows the human spirit and aspects in its victory. The show’s plot is based at a hospital and the first look introduces two primary characters – Dr. Aaliya and Dr. Malvika who have different way of working but their magic works with life being the winner. Dr. Aaliya works by heart and puts emotions when working with her patients and carries the attitude of never giving up and brings into practice for instances in cases when the patient’s chance of survival is very small. Moreover, even when the patient himself and his family have given up hope she makes an attempt to look for patient’s survival. Because of such nature, other doctors doesn’t like her approach since even medical theories rejects her methods. She will challenge hospital’s rules and her efforts bore fruit and it so happens her patients gets back to life after passing through the slight chance of survival. Her believe is such because she never learnt to give up.
Quite contrary to Dr. Aaliya is Dr. Malvika who is a perfectionalist and knows how to make her staff work hard. She doesn’t break the rules for anybody and goes ahead to admit a patient by keeping the comfortable quotient in mind. Moreover, others think her a fashion icon too but most importantly with her presence all things fall in place and they are perfect. She doesn’t know other way than perfection and puts efforts to be consistent in it.
Zindagi Wins starts from 21st February 2015 @ 7 PM taking the time slot of Love By Chance. Thus, it is certain that Love By Chance is going off air unless it gets a new time slot. Stay tuned to Zindagi Wins on Bindass TV.
Some Info on Cast:
* Dr. Sinha is portrayed by actor Mihir Mishra
– Mihir was born on 19 December 1978 in Delhi, India.
– Debuted in the year 2002 and became well known for playing the role of Dr. Rahul Mehra in Star Plus’s show Sanjivani – A medical Boon [2002-2005].
– Some of his works in TV shows include – Kumkum, Saat Phere – Saloni Ka Safar, Dil Se Diya Vachan, Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi.
– Role of Reyaansh’s father in Channel V’s Dil Dosti Dance.
– Recent work in portraying Akash Roy in Star Plus’s Ek Hasina Thi. Read more at his Wikipedia page,
* Dr. Ishaan Srinivas is portrayed by actor Kiran Srinivas
– Kiran is from Bangalore. Made his debut in the Kannada movie Haage Summane in 2008.
– Recent works include working as Roy, a negative character in Color’s 24, finite TV show and in Channel V’s Paanch. Also worked in Channel V’s Gumraah.
– Worked in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 3, Episode 3 aired on 5th December 2014. If interested, read that Episode WU here. Kiran’s Twitter page
– Recent work in Yeh Hai Aashiqui Episode 81 aired on 21st December 2014 in the role of Nikhil who was initially a casanova guy. If interested, read that Episode WU here.
* Dr. Aaliya is portrayed by actress Abigail Jain
– Abigail was born in Mumbai on 27th February 1992.
– Best known for her lead role – Sia Dhillon in TV series Humse Hai Liife.
– Supporting roles as kakoon (bengali girl) in Kya Dill Mein Hai; and as Madhu in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai. Worked in Bindass’ Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and Channel V’s Gumrah.
– Worked in Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya 2nd Episode aired on 30th May 2014 portraying the role of Neeti. If interested, read its WU here.
– Recently worked in Yeh Hai Aashiqui’s Episode 82 aired on 28th December 2014 and portrayed the role of Shikha. If interested, read that Episode WU here. Read more at her Wikipedia page; Abigail’s Twitter page.
* Dr Malvika is portrayed by actress Sara Khan
– Sara recently worked in Bindass Halla Bol playing the role of a woman cop who fought harassment.
– Sara’s Twitter page
Dr. Aaliya, Dil Ka Logic – Promo
Dr. Malvika, Medicine Ka Logic – Promo